Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update...






Well we got more done last week than you would have thought.
We got a fair amount done yesterday but not so much today! But anyway, here is our week in review!





We are memorizing Psalms 23

Kaitlins math
Emily's math
Matt is doing really good, I actually moved him up a
a few lessons in math because I felt like his work was
just to easy I am still having him review the addition facts

This is our George Washington Lapbook,
we will do one for each president.














We are reading, actually listening via Librivox
to Robinson Crusoe. The kids are writing a journal or
a record of sorts. They are picking something out
of a chapter and drawing a picture of it. We will make
a book out of it later.



We started our Latin. To be honest I meant
to start it weeks ago! I was scared of it. I have
very little faith that I can do it and not getting much
encouragement so I just kept putting it off. But we
started and we will keep going. I will do all I can!!!!



We also played RushHour today, we picked
up an add on pack and Barnes and Noble and
decided to play. All the kids do really well with it!



2 comments:

Rhonda said...

It looks like a wonderful week. Love the George Washington lapbook-it will be great to make one on each president-good idea!
I'm sure you will love Latin once you get into it-you can do it! :)

Dana Leeds said...

Are you creating your own lapbooks for the presidents? Or buying them somewhere? A few days ago we were in Kansas and stopped at the Eisenhower presidential museum. They happened to have a special exhibit called "From George to George." Maybe you can see if it'll be touring somewhere within your driving range???

Also, we are loving Latin for Children, too. Isn't it great??? We finished lesson 4 and I loved that I had the CD in the car so we were reviewing during our 2.5 week "evacuation" trip.