Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A weird product review...

I decided that I would look on the internet and find some weird products that I would review and put on my blog! So I found one. I ordered it and it got here the day before Ike! So I have had this for a while but we just used the product last night. It is... drumroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



IT is a RootBeer Float on the Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the thought behind this not ingenious???


The straw somehow acts as a sucker upper (NOT the technical term, I am sure!)


So you screw your 20 oz drink of choice onto the bottom and put your cup of icecream on top, and you have an on the go float!

Kaitlin really enjoyed it!

On a product review note, the cups are expensive, 10 dollars for 6, they are reusable although unsure of how many uses they will last through. You really need to follow the directions of putting the lid on first before you screw it all down or the beverage can come out although not much. Also, the icecream needs to be a little soft or it is hard to get it into the cup. But all in all a pretty good product, I will wait and see if it hits the shelfs! Patent Pending...


1 comment:

Dana Leeds said...

Love your product review. Maybe your kids could invent something, too. :-)