Monday, October 20, 2008

25 Things about me...

1. I have lived in Texas my whole life.
2. I three kiddoes
3. I home school
4. I have been in a boat with piranha's in the water around me
5. I was induced 5 times with my first born- yes she is her own person
6. my hubbie and I went to high school and church together, we didnt date then!
7. I lost my wedding ring and wear a fake one
8. I have never been stung by a bee, wasp or any flying thing (knock on wood)
9. I worked on the Year book in high school and loved it (dh was on staff with me)
10. I am really, really bad at math and science
11. Yes I still home school
12. That is what I have dh for, he is genius!
13. I really love blogging!
14. I gave my wedding dress away ( I want my girls to pick their own)
15. I went on a lake cruise for my graduation/ non prom thing
16. I was married in Galveston at Moody Gardens
17. I have never smoked, done drugs or gotten drunk
18. I LOVE chocolate with nuts of any kind
19. I love kittens and puppies but not cats or dogs
20. I love to watch penguins and could do it for hours
21. My son is the last of the his Thompson line (he better have a boy)
22. I want braces
23. My dh is the first and only guy I've kissed!
24. My favorite fast food is Chick - fil - a
25. I dont really love reading the classics--I do it because I'm supposed to.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

We have a lot of things alike!!!