Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

Fiddledeedee tagged ALL of her readers with this...

Here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name? Carrie

2. A 4 Letter Word: coke

3. A Boys Name: Carson

4. A Girls Name: Catherine

5. An Occupation: coal miner (read this blog about a coal miners wife!)

6. A Color: coral

7. Something you wear: cotton???

8. A Beverage: again coke

9. A Food: cold pizza!

10. Something found in the bathroom: cotton balls

11. A place: Chicago!!!!!!!

12. A Reason for being late: caught on a phone call?

13. Something you shout: “Carry some groceries! Will ya!

Okay, I tag all of y’all.




5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey girl, change number 1. It's pretty bad when you miss that question! :)

Unknown said...

Love this! Found you on Texan Mama's blog...I'll be watching for your "guest posts"!

Bootcamp Burners said...

Oh neat! I'll play!

Fiddledeedee said...

My kids subscribe to the idea that cold pizza is an ideal breakfast food. They get that from their father. Who lived on cold pizza before he met me.

Good job Carrie!

Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks for your response on my blog! Good luck on finding a drive-through library - I love mine! Now if only the post office would do the same thing , I'd be in heaven! And I love your list of 25 things - might have to copy and steal that one from you! Have a great day!