Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How do you like my new look???

Wow I think Shauna at SeeMyDesigns did a great job! Go check out her other blog makeovers! And she does Christmas cards too!

Okay, in honor of my blog makeover I am giving away a popcorn tub from the Big Popper, a company out of Branson, MO! We found it on vacation there and LOVE it! This popcorn is sooo addicting!

So the winner is...............




Heather at the eo

Heather has two rockin blogs Life is a Highway



Go check her out.



Thanks for all who played! Contests are fun so I plan to do more!





4 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

Hi! NO WAY, what fun, I've won I've won! Yum.

Thank you!

Heather of the EO said...

Oh, and I don't see an email address on your blog. Sometimes I don't see things that are right in front of me though.

My email is fullcircle_doula@yahoo.com
If you want to just email me and I'll reply with my info :)

Brenda said...

OOOHH pretty!!!!

Bootcamp Burners said...

I really like it! Looks great! Great idea of a contest.