Sunday, October 5, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes...

So Emily had bag with her stuff in it from a visit with her grandparents. She had it around her neck and this is the conversation...

Dave: Take the bag off your neck, and can I please see it.
Emily: It is my bag.
Dave: I know but there is something of mine and mommies in the bag I need to get out.
Emily: No. It is my stuff.
Dave: Emily hand me the bag so I can get my stuff out.
Emly: No, its my bag.
(scuffle, grabbing for the bag....)
Dave: Emily you need to go upstairs. You cannot act this way.
Emily:(screaming) but its my bag.
Dave: I know but I just wanted to get something out of it and you arent going to act this way.
Emily: I wish I'd never had you.

Laughter errupts.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh, that's one to go down in family history!