Monday, October 27, 2008

The new Indiana Jones Movie...


okay, I just now finally saw this movie. They had me at Hello to begin with.. I mean a new Indiana Jones, with Harrison Ford in it! Yeah. I just didnt happen to get around to seeing it at the movies, but I knew in good time I would see it in the comfort of my own home.


Well. I like the first part. I liked the second part okay. Um the third part was not so good!

I mean come on... Aliens?

Him surviving the nuclear blast in a refrigerator was more realistic than aliens!

I am sadly disappointed in ol' Indie!

I have ALWAYS been an Indiana Jones fan, I have seen them all! I have seen them all MULTIPLE times. But ALIENS! Really.

I did however enjoy Indie and Marion getting back together, I thought that was a nice touch!



No comments: