Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two bugs...

I think I got a bug, well two actually, one that no one else wants and the other that actually no one else wants!

The first bug, I dont know where I got it and I hope not to pass it on! The second bug I got from Brenda at The Family Revised , she posted a few days ago about passing on a very bad habit to one of her daughters... it was rearranging! I know really bad habit! My husband hates it but I havent done it for a while, well not since the school room a month and a half ago anyway! But today during the course of my bugs I spent time in the restroom and my own room! There isnt much room in my room so rearranging is minimal but I moved the bed. DH probably will not like it but we will find out in about an hour and 12 minutes assuming he is home on time! We are no longer facing the TV. So I am hoping we will watch less of it because we have to turn to watch it... I will let you know how that works, I dont have much hope for it! I cleaned out drawers and my closet. I have a pile of dirty clothes, a pile of garage sale, a very large bag full of trash and a very good idea of how few clothes my hubbie and I really do own!
We shall work on that, but I will wait for a while! hint hint, hoping to drop some pounds!

So the first thing you see when you walk in my room is the bed which I plan to start making EVERYDAY! But it's ugly! I guess I need a bed ruffle? If anyone has any tips on making it stay on please pass it on! I would like to put my pictures on the wall but dont want to bother painting. I know I should but, yuck, I hate painting. I will try to work up to just doing it!

So anyway, I hope I don't pass either bug on but if your room needs a change than I hope you catch the rearranging one!


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Our room is always the worst! Why is that?

And I know painting is HORRIBLE but boy does it change a room! I'll come help you one day if you want to tackle it!