Friday, December 19, 2008

Fitness Friday...


Brenda at the Family Revised gave us this nice fill-in-the-blank for our Fitness Friday this week! I like the idea of fill in the blanks! I am so glad it wasnt true or false (those things give me the willies and I am not even a liar!- I have no idea why!)

1.This Christmas I am going to indulge in (meaning enjoy, without guilt, a reasonable amount of) CARBS, sweet potato covered in marsh mellows, rolls with butter, green bean casserole, cinnamon bread, desserts.... in a reasonable amount

2. It is my goal to stay away from water. jj!

3. Over the holiday, I am changing my exercise goals to um walk around stores!

4. The way I will remind myself to make good choices over the holiday is that I pay for every choice, and New Years Resolutions are coming up!

5. My favorite ornament on my tree is my cranberry mickey mouse. (Hey, they can't all be about fitness!)

6. Of the progress I have made so far, my favorite thing is feeling accomplishment.