Sunday, December 28, 2008

I love playing board games...


So today I was at a friends house (shout out to Becky!) and we ate lunch and played a new game her dh got for Christmas. It was digital Travel Pursuit. Basically the same except you have a little machine instead of cards- you download the categories you want from the Internet and than use that for your questions! We got to choose the categories and a sub category...

we choose: or something similar to these!
world events
entertainment
Television Ads
Science mix
technology

Anyway, I cant remember the exact categories but what I do remember is....


I WON


I didnt technically because we had to quit and I "won" because I was the only one who had all the triangles filled! But hey I had answered all those questions right!

I have never won a trivia game especially one played anywhere in the vicinity of my dh!

Awesome! I love playing board games!




5 comments:

Carrie said...

hello. I had a friend tell me that her mom found my blog by google-ing "carrie thompson's blog" so I gave it a try and found your's. This is SO weird! ha ha. My name is also Carrie Thompson, I am also a Christian homeschooling mom, and just really enjoyed visiting my virtual "double's" blog. ha ha. Merry After Christmas! btw, I am Carrie in GA.

Carrie said...

AND we both have the snow effect on our blogs! ha ha!

Carrie said...

totally crazy! I have to blog about this...NOW! ha ha!

Carrie said...

My middle name is elizabeth!!!! no joke! From "Little House on the Prairie!"

Anonymous said...

StoofsStope [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url]