Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yesterday....

I had sort of a bad school day with the kids. I got really frustrated...it was partly the kids and mostly me! I am unsure of the percentages...actually that is not true, I am pretty well aware of the percentages I just dont want to admit it! Well this bad day swiftly turned into a bad evening and bad night! I got really mad at my hubbie- Yes, he reads this blog daily!

He came home late, I was already on the edge and than he picked up his laptop! I boiled over and beyond all reasonably sanity! So I was in my room and it was after 11:00 and I clicked over to a blog that I havent read in a while. Well she was talking about a bad day she had and how she had linked over to a blog...yes I see the irony and yes I think it is pathetic! So anyway back to said blog...



It said the prayers of the day are more important than the product of the day.

Wow. I tried to remember a time during the day that I had prayed.
I.had.not.

Now there are lots of days, and lots of times I pray but on this day I had not. So I said a little prayer and I decided that the very next day will start with prayer. I will remember that my prayers for the day are more important than my product of the day!










5 comments:

Bootcamp Burners said...

I find that many days when I am feeling a bit overwhelmed that I have forgotten to pray. I also get the yelling mommy going on. I too have to remember to pray. Thanks for reminding me.

Gretchen said...

First of all, I love the snowflakes on the page!

And, good message. very important. Will remember!

Rhonda said...

Carrie: That is all so true and it happens to all of us from time to time.
I will pray with you that you have a wonderful and much better day today!! :)
Your blog is so pretty and the snow is lots of fun. :)

Brenda said...

ooh. Good one.

I need to remember that too.

karly said...

Oh, that's a novel idea. Pray. I'll have to try that!

Seriously, why do these simple and necessary things escape me??? Thanks for the idea! :)