Saturday, December 13, 2008

TAG U R IT...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, unless it is a weird package. and the paper must coordinate!

2. Real tree or artificial? prefer real but get fake because of cost!

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? ummm sometime after New Years day and before Valentines! JJ

5. Do you like eggnog? NO!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I was trying to think of this the other day and probably my doll house furniture set from my Grandma.

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No, but every year I say I am going to get one! I need to make it a priority!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Father in law- he just doesnt want anything. this year I have a list for tools!

9. Easiest person to buy for? my mother in law or sister in law! Either one is easy...

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Um Dave are you listening......I wont go there and that is your Christmas present!

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail???? Me??? I am incapable of mailing. Almost every year I literally make Christmas cards but NEVER SEND THEM!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, The Holiday is a close second...

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? this year it was October, but only did a few things.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I dont think so but I am not against the practice.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? dressing, green bean casserole, corn casserole.....

16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear, clear, clear, clear.... did I say clear!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Wow, I have too many! Hard Candy Christmas- Dolly Parton,
Walking in a Wonder Winterland- Dolly Parton and anything Trans-Siberian Orchestra

18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home... but would travel in a heart beat!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Funny story... Is it Donder or Donner? I always thought it was Donder but we were on vacation and got pictures with reindeer and his name was Donner and I said isnt it Donder and they were like no I dont think so and I was like Oh, thats funny I always thought it was and they were like You are stupid!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus It was originally Dunder, than changed to Donder but some works have it as Donner....

So who is stupid???? Me or the people who have fake Santa Reindeer and dont know their real name. I will let you come to your own conclusion!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. actually I have a snowman holding a star!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One of a parents choosing on Christmas Eve and the rest of Christmas morning!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who suddenly get religious.

23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Gingerbread house making with the grand parents! It is the only thing we have done consistently through the years!

24. Up early or sleeping in? Strangely enough my kids sleep in?

25. Who hands out the gifts? Whoever is closest to the tree.

26. Does Santa wrap your gifts? No gifts from Santa---yes, I know aghast!

27. Do you tell the Christmas story? Usually yes.

28. Do you leave cookies for Santa? Nope, again I know. AGHAST.

Tag, you are it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list - thanks for sharing.

Miss Lisa said...

I thought I heard every Christmas song but I never heard the Dolly Parton one you mentioned--must check out iTunes ;)

And loved the Dunder story--I am learning so much here :)

Dawn E said...

I accepted the tag. :)