Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update post...

I again havent posted lately, I dont know what is up! I have just been busy! We had an alright Thanksgiving, although next year I will have my own Thanksgiving hopefully at my house! We will see, but no more restaurants for me! I just dont feel like it was Thanksgiving!

We are in Dallas, we are going to the American Girl Store tomorrow for the girls to pick out a doll. I am very excited and will have LOADS of pics! We are staying at the Gaylord Texas! It is unbelievably gorgeous. I have stayed in a hotel in Las Vegas and walked through the other hotels and I have been to Disney and seen beautiful hotels but this is just above and beyond! Again i will have pics tomorrow!

Before I left we got our tree decorated! It makes me feel so happy! We have it in our school room and when we were up there doing school on Monday I just kept looking at the tree and smiling! Here are a few pic of my ornaments.

I have quite a variety! I love them and we buy a few each year plus we get one whenever we take a trip to remember the trip by! I love this because when we put the ornaments on the tree we can say...remember when! Me and dear hubby did some reminiscing the other night!



Please note the kids pic on my sidebar! I love them! It is at a Christmas tree lot, I let them run in and out of the trees and peek up at me. It was fun and I got some pretty good shots, here is one of them all together!
So my parents got a Golden Retriever a few weeks ago. I am not a lover of dogs! But my brother also got a dog a few days ago, it is a puggle! I cannot begin to tell you how cute that thing is! I told Dave four years ago that I wanted a puggle and low and behold I let that dog get all over me and lick me! Yes, to all those who know me! I let the dog lick me! So we will see what we see...

We got family pictures taken at Mercer Arboretum the other day I am pretty happy with a few of them, they are not the absolute greatest but for five people in a picture good luck in getting perfection! There are even a few of Dave and I together! Yes, to all those who know me! I am in a picture! I will post them in a later post plus family will be getting one!

I am signing off now, it is really 1:00 in the morning but I am going to change the time to make this post for Tuesday! I have to scoot to bed so I can wake up and go do lots of things!


3 comments:

MYstory of HIStory said...

If we had an ornament representing all the places we've visited/vacationed we could probably have a tree filled...How neat would that be!? Sounds like you're well on your way :)

Jennifer said...

That is such a good idea! We may have to start doing that, if I can keep that in my brain all through the year.... frankly my brain leeks like a sieve lately....

Gretchen said...

Girl, how long will you be in Dallas? I will totally come up to the GT and meet up, maybe we could go to lunch somewhere in Grapevine... the little mainstreet is SO cute! e-mail me!