Saturday, December 27, 2008

The hunt is on...

So I have done something terrible. I have lost my digital camera. I firmly believe that it is here in this house, I have the SD card out of it so I must have had it in my hands here! I just cannot find it! Things are piled up because of Christmas so I am going to tear the house APART tommorow so that I might be able to find it! In the midst of tearing the house apart I am hoping to organize a bit so I have made lists of places I will check first and what I need to organize in each place. I plan to give the kids a million jobs tommorow! Fun. I figure they have had a pretty easy week, no school, lots of sleep and play and Daddy being home so tommorow we WORK. If I do not find my camera I am going to have a fit. I use it literally daily! I love my camera and will seriously have to budget for a new one if I cannot find it! I am bummed but hopeful that I Will find it!

Update: I still cannot find it...I am freaking OUT. 4:21pm

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hm, I lose my camera all the time. Which partially accounts for the sparcity of pictures on my blog! It does always turn up in the end, usually in the course of a thorough house-cleaning!