Monday, December 29, 2008

Instant Blogging Buddies...

Okay I woke up this morning to an email that there was a comment on my blog! This always excites me! But this particular comment was from Carrie. I clicked on it and lo and behold I found my IRL Virtual Double!

Meet Carrie from Thoughts, Ponderings and Musing!

Someone searched google for her blog by typing in Carrie Thompson's blog and found MINE!

So our instant blogging buddie status begin!

We share:

an obvious love of blogging
A name Carrie Thompson (spelled exactly the same)
A daughter named Katie
We are both Christians
We both HOMESCHOOL
oh and both of our post yesterday include the board game we loved playing!

I am flabbergasted!

So please visit Carrie, if you love me surely you will love her as much!

Update: So we are visiting via email and unbelievably her middle name is Elizabeth too! Oh my goodness!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You also don't lie to your kids about Santa!

Carrie said...

And my middle name is Elizabeth, this is just totally crazy. nice to meet you and it will be fun to keep up and see what other things we have in common!

Rhonda said...

Carrie: That is so awesome! I can't imagine meeting my double, lol!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving that link for me-I appreciate it so much.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)