Sunday, August 29, 2010

Are you questioning me?




I saw these questions on Lemonade Makin Mama, and thought they were fun.


I love answering questions that are both random and strange. I know that says something about me. Ahem.



1. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?


Wow what a question... I guess it might be Miss Suzy, by Miriam Young. We read this book as little kids, she is a squirrel who lives in a tree and after her house got damaged by mean bad squirrels she finds her self living in an abandoned doll house in someones attic. Anyway, she seems so peaceful and a real Proverbs 31 kindof woman to me. You need to read the book I guess but I just wish I could be as calm and softspoken and kind as she was.


2. Where did you get your very first kiss? Hmmmm.. I cannot actually remember where my first kiss was! I can tell you that the first and only man I have ever kissed is my HUBBIE! So it was with him and I am betting it was on the property of Living Stones church in Alvin, but that is all I know for sure... I'll have to ask him!



3. How did you welcome in the New Year? We had the Eck family over for the entire day and we had so much fun! WE ate a lot, we played some games, we rang in the NEW YEAR! It was great.


4. What is your favorite Beatles song? hmmm. either Come Together or I Saw Her Standing There



5. Donuts: Overrated, underrated, or 'bout right? I think a good donut is underrated because it is the only dessert in the world that is a breakfast food only for the most part. I mean if it is that good of a donut it should be on the menu for dessert 24/7! I really dont enjoy donuts in the morning because it is usually too sweet, so if they were on dessert menus at restaurants maybe I would get them!

more for YOU to answer!

6. What is your favorite scripture?


7.  What do you put on your front door as seasons change, if anything:


8.  Baskin robbin... which 31 flavor?


9.  If you have to be on a diet and could choose ONE thing to eat and it NOT COUNT, what would it be?


10.  Money that comes into your household (dont think bills even if they are NECESSARY) what would you do with it?  You are FREE to choose, it doesnt have to be responsible at all!



No comments: