Monday, August 9, 2010

School room.... check.

Okay so the school room is ready. I am pleased with the layout. I thought I would change it but I didn't, I did add the shelf next to my desk though. It is about half/school and half/ home. I am happy with it, besides that even though they are both from Target- same brand, the shelves are different. ARggg.


NOTE: Please excuse the extremely bad picture quality!  And I don't know what is up with the orange one!














Anyway. My white board is all "schooly". My desk is clean and FREE of clutter. My shelves are mostly organized.. they could be better but it is good for NOW. My boxes of school work are all neatly labeled. The kids supplies are all put in place.  Their school boxes go on the floor under the skeleton poster in the stupid orange picture, I just put them on the desk filled with their new school stuff for this morning.   Now all I gotta do it STICK with my plans and we should be good!


**** updated at the end of the day on Monday, after a full day of school.  I stuck with my plans and it WAS all good!  **********************

4 comments:

Carrie Thompson said...

Thanks baby! Maybe in the spring yall will be in a place to trek to Texas!!!

Carrie said...

I love it! And....guess what twin? We have the SAME SHELVES from Target! ha ha!

Carrie Thompson said...

@ Carrie- I am amazed!!!!! How can we be so THE SAME! Truly amazing to know God has made TWO awesome people!

H-Mama said...

You crack me up. Looks great, Carrie. I noticed your 'anatomy' man on the wall. :)