Thursday, August 19, 2010

where did all the pretty dresses go???

I went to find Emily a dress and all I can say is skankville. What is up with that! I just want a nice, pretty, age appropiate dress. IS that too much to ask for???

Look at this link to Target girls section

There are a few really cute dresses, a few with straps I wont do but overall a decent selection.  IT IS NOT WHAT IS IN THE STORES!

90% of these dresses are not there!  We found a lot of tutu skirs that are simply too short. We found short, short shorts with lace legging attached to them.  YUCK.




4 comments:

Brenda said...

So why aren't the skankville dresses on the website?

Carrie Thompson said...

I DONT KNOW! It is weird!

aneisa said...

It's sad that they want little girls to dress that way!

Carrie said...

I recently saw the short gray wool shorts with lace leggings attached. It was soooooo weird!!! Definitely not something I want my daughter wearing for sure!