Thursday, August 12, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

okay so a few of my favorite things are:

diet coke (which I have given up and have not had (except for one drink) for almost a month and a half. Yes I know shocking!

Kim Son restaurant- I LOVE their Sticky rice! It is so yummy- not diet food by any means!

Reading- I really prefer a good Christian fiction. It is my favorite. I love happy endings! But I enjoy other kinds of books too.

Working out- I know this sounds weird, but once I get going on a work out I really do enjoy it and feel better when I am done!

Sobe Life Water- any variety of it at this point!

My family- I LOVE spending time with my family... btw this list is in no order- I don't really love diet coke more than my family!

Extra money- the kind where you can spend it guilt free on whatever. This kind of money doesn't come around often- generally things are well budgeted for!

School- I really truly love schooling my kids. It is hard- sometimes I am frustrated beyond what I think I can handle- BUT I really do love it. I would not have it any way!

Brown paper packages tied up with string--- just put that in there to see if you are really reading!

Planning- I love planning things. School plans, TRIPS, themes. Just planning in general- and of course seeing it all come together is the greatest!

My husband- I love my husband. He is one my favorite people- I guess that sounds weird, like of course he is, but a lot of people DON'T SEEM to like their spouses! I do. I love just being by him, or near him!

Being a mother- I love being a mother. I wish I was TONS better at it. I wish I had SOOO much more patience and goodness and kindness. But I doing it!

Fall- I love fall and winter. I love cool weather and craft fairs and camping!

Holidays- I LOVE holidays. Any of them! I especially love Christmas of course!

music- i love singing to music! I detest most DJ's so I generally buy the songs I like and sing with them! I do listen to the radio and sing too, but eventually turn it off when there is too much DJ!  But NO choir or anything like that!

Trips- I LOVE TO TRAVEL. I love to see everything! I love experiences!

School supplies- this time of year is the greatest. I mean WHO ON EARTH can resist 25 cent crayon boxes or 15 cent notebooks!  It is wonderful.  One of my favorite quotes from a movie is.."a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils..."

kids playing- I love when my kids play!  Of course a lot of time it ends badly BUT while it is good.. it is really good!

BOOKS- I already said I love reading... but I love books too!  I think I am addicted.  I cannot have enough books! 

Face book- I know it seems silly to some people but I LOVE the posts where it says what people are doing.  NOT a complete run down of your day but so and so got promoted, or so and so did awesome at football... I love knowing about people in general!

quotes- I LOVE quotes.  some wonderful amazing thing that a person said that CHANGED history or at least maybe made part of history better! 

Discovery Green- on a Sunday afternoon.  There is a Farmers Market and people are everywhere, you are in the middle of the city... but it is calm and peaceful!

Sep-May- YOU KNOW THE SCHOOL YEAR---- when summer comes I just wanna go into hiding.  I have said it before, I am a home school snob!




Okay now your turn....

















2 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I love trips too :)

Oh and I love your You've Got Mail quote!!! I need to find that movie on dvd!

H-Mama said...

Great list! {Yes, I was really reading. hehe}