Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Stealing MEME...

I got this from Sarah @ Mommy of Two, who got it from Sunday Stealing



1) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?

never a good thought, but today I thought I need a hair cut




2) How much cash do you have on you?

um a few dollars and yes some change



3) What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?

floor



4) Favorite planet?

um Earth although I feel bad for Pluto being DE NAMED and all



5) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?

Vickie Thompson




6) What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?

Well I have Sweet Home Alabama for everyone but Hubbie and he set HIS UP as The Office theme, I love both!!



7) What shirt are you wearing?

a blue night shirt



8) Do you label yourself?

I am a worrier (although I am working on it) otherwise I guess Christian, wife, mother, home school mom?



9) Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing?

NO SHOES on



10) Bright or dark room?

bright room if I wanna get ANYTHING done, dark room if I am vegging or have a headache



11) Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?

Oh we threw a HUGE bash!  Did you miss it on the news?  What the heck kind of question is that?



12) What does your watch look like?

like an I Phone



13) What were you doing at midnight last night?

facebooking, blogging, sorting pics on my computer and emailing while watching Law and Order on HULU



14) What was your last text message on your phone say?

Dave saying he was getting close to being done at work...



15) Where is your nearest 7-11?

We dont have one near, we used to have one around the corner from my house growing up... we were there all the time!  LOVE me a Big Gulp!



16) What's a word you say a lot?

no?



17) Who told you he/she loved you last?

Matthew Brian Thompson--- my favoritest son in the world!  He sang me the Good morning song!



18) Last furry thing you touched?

Probably Molly?



19) How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

tylenol sinus, tylenol cold, zyrtec... you get the picture.



20) How many rolls of film do you need developed?

I have two presently being developed... someone made a comment about WHAT year are you from, I'm digital

but I still like my old timey camera for something, especially when I need a gigantic zoom lens!  Well at least until I GET THE CAMERA i ACTUALLY WANT!



21) Favorite age you have been so far?

hmmmm... I like different ages for things that happened while I was that age, but I dont know if I have a favorite



22) Your worst enemy?

myself



23) What is your current desktop picture?

Dont think I have one on right now



24) What was the last thing you said to someone?

Kaitlin, get out of the bathroom please.  :)



25) If you had a choice between a million bucks or being able to fly what would it be?

I am unsure a million bucks sounds awesome but really if I COULD fly wouldn't I make that million over a couple of million times?    think about that!


1 comment:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Well I guess you have an excuse for not being digital....old timer ;)