Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands...

    We went to Hermann park while Kate was in art-- it was a beautiful day! We parked and walked FOREVER to get to the park-- then just played and played!  There is this fountain and it is a giant granite (I assume its granite) ball and the water is running all over it, so cool.  I cant say I have ever noticed it before... although I have been to the park a lot! 

    Emily cried when she realized she would have her patch on... she keeps saying she looks ridiculous-- which I dont know that ANYONE has said anything to her.  But I told her the park would be pretty empty and that she absolutely did NOT look ridiculous!  After a few minutes she was busy playing and didnt say another word about it!  When I showed her the pictures all she said was, "I wish I wasnt wearing the seahorse patch, I could have worn the flower one."  So I guess she got through it just fine!




It was a good day!



1 comment:

Ashley Pichea said...

Hi Carrie!

I've missed seeing you around the 3in30 Challenge.

Hope you're doing well!