Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing
for you Sarah Jean...




Four Places I go:

1. Wendy's
2. Garden Oaks Baptist Church
3. Kroger's
4. Sonic



Four Crushes I Have:

1. my hubbie
2. I don't know
3. I don't know
4. I don't know!


Four Smells that I Love:

1. candles vanilla of any sort!
2. Pinesol
3. Exclamation
4. Eternity for Men

Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. Army Wives
2. Glen Beck
3. The Office-- sometimes
4. Chicago Hope



Four Favorite Movies:

1. White Christmas
2. Nemo
3. Knight and Day
4. Star Trek


Four Recommendations:

1. Pretty much never say never.
2. When you eat at Chuys... eat the ranch sauce with the chips.. YUMMO
3. When people make a choice that you don't agree with... just smile and wave
4. Remember the old adage "Walk a day in my shoes...", you never KNOW what someone is going through.


Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1. Aneisa
2. Lisa
3. Brenda
4. and Sarah with ALL knew answers!

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. I have never been drunk
2. As much of a libertarian that I am.... I still want laws against people sanding in FRONT of buildings and smoking on their lunch break!
3. I went to a home school conference before I even had kids!
4. when I was little I loved to watch Murder She Wrote.


Four bands that I love:

1. Mercy Me
2. Third Day
3. Brooks and Dunn-- sadly breaking up
4. The Newsboys


No comments: