Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thinkin, Hopin, Wishin and Prayin....

I am THINKIN...

that I have to get back on the band wagon of DOING. I have slacked off A LOT yesterday and today. I mean we got SOME stuff done, but no where near enough! I am thinkin that I need a to do list to inspire me!

I am HOPIN...

that I do better on my budget this next two weeks than I did the last two weeks. I am still reeling from the car situation and just need a little break to get caught back up. But unfortunately there is so much going ON this time of year there is NO break.

I am WISHIN...

that republican RINO's will stop messing around and get down to the business of pushing this country onto the right path that they ASSURED us was going to happen last NOVEMBER when we let them keep their seats. And I am wishin that more people would get that the "DEAL" brokered is NOT a good thing.

I am PRAYIN...

that some things that we discussed tonight will prod us to discover TRUTH for our self and to not rely on what we have been taught most of our life. But that we would read scripture and KNOW TRUTH and have the ability to discern what God meant by what HE said.

I am PLANNIN...

to stay on task with the lesson plans I made so that we can finish up stuff in a timely manner and I wont feel like such a loser.  :)  I am also plannin to paint the kitchen this weekend so I gotta finish TAPIN!





1 comment:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Good list! I would tape for you, that's my favorite, non-mess part! LOL