Thursday, July 24, 2008

My quirks...

A fellow blogger had this on her site, this is the life, go check her out.



Anyway, she had her hubbie list her quirks so here goes.

Me: What are my quirks???

Dear Hubbie: One of them??? (smirk) You have to check your email every 5 minutes?

Me: You think that is a quirk

Dear Hubbie: you have obviously identified a certain addiction to purchasing school supplies.

Me: That's true, what else:

Dear Hubbie: You will not walk into a movie 5 minutes late even if the only thing you have missed is the previews!

Me: I also can't stand to watch a tv drama is I don't get to see the "preview" for next week.

Dear Hubbie: I don't think you have that many quirks that I can think of,

Me: Do you think I am weird or normal:

Dear Hubbie: Ha Ha Ha laugh, I think you are abnormal in your own unique way but I think everyone has a quirk about them that makes them abnormal?

Me: what is normal?

Dear hubbie: exactly!

Me: Ah aren't you sweet! I know I am quirky and you are totally going to think of things later, or you are going to notice something and say "blog that!"

Quirky me in Texas

No comments: