Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4, 1776...About standing up for what you believe is right...

The world is a dangerous
place to live -not
because of the people who are evil
but because of the people
who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein
McDonald's...
I am absolutely not telling anyone how to live, but I decided I would pass on information and let you decide for yourself! McDonald's is blatantly pushing an agenda that completely contradicts what I stand for. We are not "boycott" people, in truth I believe boycotts do very little and have never felt pulled to participate in one, until now. We have personally boycotted McDonald's for about two months I think, we learned about some things the company was doing and decided to participate in a boycott that the AFA initiated. The boycott, read here.
Please read the AFA responds to McDonald’s regarding support for the homosexual agenda

No comments: