Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our School room...

These shelves contain all my stuff and teacher manuals, and most of Emilys Kindergarten, I have them all neatly (Ha) in red buckets, the buckets are the only reason it looks neat.
This is Kaitlin's desk, Matt's is on the other side. I dont know why I didnt get a pic of it. It is very messy and there are more lego's than school supplies.
this holds school stuff, books, movies, nintendo, books on tape, and other misc stuff that again looks so PRETTY in my red buckets.
This is sometimes organized but mostly not. It holds craft supplies, manipulatives, games, and whatever else gets thrown in there!!! CATCH ALL, can I say that loud enough.
We are fixing to move things all around, because I cannot teach this way! It is stressing me and Dear Hubbie said well lets take a look and see what we can do...he is so sweet and methodical. I also have all kinds of stuff and ideas for the coming year! yeah!

So here is the before...
Carrie in Texas

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I think it looks pretty good as is! You have my same shelves. BUT, I didn't have money to buy pretty baskets. I only have a few and way too many books.
Can't wait to see the after. Thanks for participating!

Bootcamp Burners said...

I really like the shelf system. I like the desks also. We have a table for the girls but we need a taller one. I got ours at GSA and it was $5. But it is short for K-2 grade. I like your school room.

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

I really want some cubbie shelves like yours. Funny, my husband and I were just discussing ways of regorganizig our playroom/schoolroom/family room area. I love the red buckets/bags--red is my favorite color! Thanks for the comment on Ping.