Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Tea Set I want...


This is the tea set I want! It is a Sorelle English Tea Set. It is has red flowers with a little bit of purple. It is so beautiful. They have it on HSN. It is on clearance for 69.97 which I know is still a lot but I have searched a while and I just really like this one! On YouTube they have the part of the HSN where they talk about it and they even have a part on how the whole set was made. It was really neat to watch! We are using it for Tea Party Tuesday in school (which won't be on Tuesday but it will be on a different day of the week), for the girls The Princess Kiss Study and for our homemaking unit, also we might be able to use it for our girls book club. So I have quite a few uses for it, which what might allow me to make room in the budget for it! We'll just see!
Carrie in Texas

No comments: