So Today marks the end of my 4 day birthday celebration festivities... back to real life!
In honor of my last bite
This is dual purposed...
1. we have some left from last night and since we never waste food--- we need to finish it off so we don't have it around anymore!
2. we are total health nuts and always try to find ways to incorporate some calcium in our diet to fortify our bones in order to hold us up better!
3. because every now and then ya gotta break out of rules, molds, conformity etc and just shock your kids! Do it, it's fun!
So anyway, Emily wouldn't wake up earlier and wasn't convinced we were having ice cream for breakfast so Matt made her a bowl to convince her... she got up fast!
We are headed to my sisters to have a cousin day! We also have an old friend who recently started home schooling coming over too so it should be fun! We plan on a few more last bites
Thank you Vickie for my birthday money-
1. I bought a beautiful FALL candle set (I will show you later)
2. I bought the new Clive Cussler - I've been reading this series since I got married- Dave sucked me in
3. I bought Emily a new shirt (because I wanted too- it was so cute)
4. I plan to also spend about $12.00 on ITUNES for some new TUNES I love!
4. AND we get to go out to dinner and to Tutti Fruitti!
SO YEAH, for bonus birthday money!
This has been the greatest birthday weekend ever!!
But like I said back to reality and the bandwagon tomorrow!
I'll give you a weight update soon but NOT TODAY! :)