Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Great Brita Filter Pitcher War

There is a great Brita Filter Pitcher War going on at my house...




Did you ever see the episode of Everybody loves Raymond with the suitcase on the stairs. NO one was going to move the suitcase--- it was the other person job.




Well NO BODY is refilling the water pitcher.

Not.happy.about.this.

So new LAW has been instituted in the Thompson Household.

If you don't refill the pitcher,

WE CUT OFF YOUR HEAD.





no really. we give you extra chores. I think not refilling the pitcher is laziness and I don't want to raise lazy children so I shall give them more work to do.

THE MANTRA is do it until you like to do it or at least see why it is necessary with a good attitude.

I shall let you know WHO wins this war.. But all bets are on MOMMA!


AND THIS IS JUST FUNNY...




No comments: