Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Doing, doing, doing... yup.

Okay-- still unpacking, rearranging, cleaning out, putting together furniture, changing closets, moving boxes.

Yup.

It's all good.  I found a library book-- guess I can take that 20.00 off my VERY. LARGE. FINE.

Yup.

I walked out of my room to find hot wheel track going from the stairs, to the fan and into the kitchen.

Yup.

Emily told me the first night in the house (that we have been living in for three plus months, but now it is minus my mom and dad) that since it was the first night in this strange new house could she sleep in my bed.

Yup.

Dave took the kids to Petsmart to buy crickets and to Walmart to return a present ----with a grocery list.  He came home with no groceries.  {{{amature}}}.

Yup.

I have 7 boxes of various zip lock bags and no gallon size.

Yup.

I can't tell the difference between most the silverware owned be myself and my mom because we both have like 4 different kinds.  {{{need. new. silverware}}}

Yup.

I plan to join up on a bunch of Project 365, 52 week DECLUTTER Project, 90 day Bible reading...because I have time like that.

Yup.

Today my son used the word battering in a sentence about a return---"I don't want this box to take a battering so that I will still be able to return it mom".  Thank you Star Wars series.

Yup.

I havent gone to bed before 12:30 in about 3 weeks.  However there are 8 seasons of Law and Order on Netflix.... I am on season 1 episode 8.

Yup.

I also got introduced to Shutterfly-- scrapbooking. 

Yp.

If you have every watched Storage Wars (addicting) you know that YUP sounds like this.




YUUUUUP.


1 comment:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Oh my...I don't really know if I should laugh or feel bad for you. What a time!

I didn't see the video until after I read most of the post and I was so saying Yup like that in my head. Too funny!