Sunday, January 4, 2009

Accountability Club

All we need is accountability. We all post our new years resolutions, or thoughts for the year or goals or ideas of what we want to get done!!!! Than guess what happens...a big fat nothin!

Well most of us just dont do it!

So to change that this year I am going to invite you all to join my accountability club! The last day of the month I want you to post your blog to Mr. Linky and tell everyone what you accomplished that month!!! We can also blog our short term goals for the next month too! This will hopefully keep us working each month towards our goals! We can encourage each other and keep the ball rolling this year!!!! So if you would like to join in this year just post your ideas for this year onto Mr. Linky and than each month on the last day of the month we will have an update day!







My goals this upcoming year:



weightloss

savings and debt management

relationship management

household management



These are not specific but just area that I want to work on this year!




2 comments:

Brenda said...

OK--this is a good idea! Let me think on it tonight and I'll post tomorrow!

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hi there! - Just wanted to pop in & wish you a Happy New Year! Hope it's off to a great start & you're able to do/accomplish all the good things you hope to in '09! :)