Monday, January 5, 2009

Okay, I finally got my FILM developed...








































































Gosh, I dislike film!

But here are some pics! I finally got my film developed! It have pics from Garner -October 31 through present day! So I will have a few pictures to post of past events. I will start with our trip to Dallas. We stayed at the Gaylord Texas which is amazing! We visited ICE which is a whole area filled with ice sculptures including an actually slide!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

These photos are INCREDIBLE! You are an excellent photographer! I have stayed at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville once, and we always visit it to look around when we are there. It looks like this one is just as nice (prob nicer!). ICE looks like tons of fun. We will have to plan to do that one year. Great job on all the pictures!