Sunday, January 18, 2009

So many things to do, so little time...

Updated: Okay I am going to write in red behind what I did! I think I will keep updating this particular post all week long! I tried putting this on my side bar but it is so narrow that things were jumbled up!


I have so many things I want to get done this week!

I am very, very determined to put a bunch of little check marks down my list!

So I am hoping by putting pen to paper-or finger to keyboard will help make me accountable to someone (you know like the entire bloggy community- well at least the part who reads me!)


  • laundry 3 loads- totally done!
  • clean two dresser drawers Done
  • clean out bottom of closet Done
  • take clothes to resale or DAV DONE!!!
  • reorganize photo folders on computer DONE
  • return library books DONE!!!
  • vacuum room
  • finish Valentines banner only need to tie ends on!
  • bake a cake/ or cookies bakes cookies!
  • clean out middle shelf of pantry Done + I made a list of items IN the pantry
  • organize coupons- trash expired ones done, need to buy larger organizer though
  • wash bedding (Matt's and Kate's)
  • start matt on 2's times tables DONE, started on 3's times tables!
  • decorate kids savings jars
  • decorate bulletin for unit study
  • take cloths that need fixing or alterations to shop
  • return matts pj's
  • clean out suburban done!!!
  • dust family room and my bedroom Dusted my room
  • clean out pan and Tupperware cabinet
  • go through fridge for expired condiments
  • clean up back porch
  • keep updating blog tags started workin on
  • take Kristals package to post office DONE!!!
  • work on Emily's Time Lapbook
  • clean upstairs bathroom
  • change Bob's mulch in cage
  • paint girls nails DONE
  • set up Club Penguin for Kate Done
  • explore piknic!
  • organize and weed out scrap booking stuff
  • hang picture HUNG!
  • check DVD's for ones that are too scratched!
  • set up dvr for next few weeks Did it for this entire week
  • start going through upstairs storage...one box at a time!
  • clean out school closet
  • print out coupons for this week
  • go to YMCA
  • send emails for BSCH, AHG, misc dates, Chinese New Year, worked on this some
  • pick biography to read for this month
  • catch up on my Bible reading list!
  • plan a lunch date with a friend! DONE, Jennifer see ya tommorow!
  • take the kids to the park with scooters
  • look into saving accounts for the kids
  • take the kids over to Granny's
  • download new songs from Itunes
  • craft! made stained glass pictures with kids for unit, and made broken glass jello with kids
  • play pirate game with Matt and Kate
  • go through board games
  • clean out inbox Done, wow I had like 19 pages of EMAILS and I am down to 3
  • laminate and put up kids chore chart
  • clean trash games
  • replace air condition filters
  • replace batteries in fire alarms

I FULLY understand that I will not get all this done this week, but I do intend to get as much of it done as possible! Monday--- I got quite a bit done today plus I cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner! I did two loads of dishes, went through mail and worked on the budget some and finished planning for BSCH camping trip!

Tuesday---Today I also had American Heritage Girls and we went to the nursing home to deliver out blankets! The kids and I cleaned up the family room and we spent ALL morning watching the Inauguration of our New president!

Wednesday- was at Amy's all day helping her out! Still got lots done at her house!

Thursday- the door installation took a lot of time, but I got a fair amount on my list done, I got some school done, laundry and 3 meals cooked! I also did my menu for the next week and made a grocery list!




2 comments:

Bree said...

WOW! That is some list! I can not wait to see how much you accomplish. Having a list always seems to help me!

Brenda said...

Are you INSANE???? :) That is an awesome list! I cannot wait to see how many check marks you get!

Boy! You are ambitious. Maybe I should make a list!

Keep us updated.