Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Well I am updating this at 12:08 AM. The New Year has just been rung in.

Dear Hubbie and I ended 2008 with a kiss that lasted all the way to bring in 2009! I like that kind of a start to the new year!

We spent our New Years Eve at my sister's house- We had a great time!!! We had food, fellowship and games of course! I heart the Deal or No Deal DVD game!

Okay so the BIG news of the New Year....

He's finally getting married...

Brian Williams proposed to Allison Dittfurth (yes she is relieved by Williams!)




and she said YES.

So there is going to be a joining of two souls and families this coming October.

October 10 to be exact!




I am so happy for both of them, my brother has given us all headaches to be sure but I couldnt love a brother more and Allison is absolutely his better half and the one that fits!

Welcome to the family Allison and good luck.
May God and possibly the force be with you.


2 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Hey, Carrie!

Thanks for the comment on my blog --- two of our children share names - too funny, tho' different spellings...

Anywho, is the Gaylord the same as the Opryland Hotel? Nashville. That's where our family picture was taken, though I have to replace it as my header soon...

Blessings!
And congrats on your new-to-be family addition!

~Karin

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and congrats to your brother!