Friday, January 30, 2009

The Great Backyard Bird Count.....

Okay so next month is The Great Backyard Bird Count! We know it is coming every year but we always forget out about it! But not this year! WE are so particpating. We are buying 3 bird feeders this month and putting them out so birds will start coming here! WE are cleaning out our bird wash and getting it ready for the little birdies to bath! WE will be ready!

We are getting all our bird books out to help with identifying and we will chart all the birds that come!

The Wonder Years Blog is also going to particpate in the Great Backyard bird watch and has some great tips! Go check them out.

If you partcipte come back and link up on Feb 28 and let me know your total count! I will have a give away for the person who has the most birds!!!


So please little birdies... come on by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm headed over to check this out. Thanks! I hope I don't forget about it on Feb.13