Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Princess Day...


Well Matt was off with Mom having a special "day". Kate is going on a trip with Mom and Amy in February so mom is doing something with Matt and Emily this week and next. But today was Matt's day, he choose..Chuck E Cheese (just to play), Red Lobster for lunch and then strangely enough he choose to go over to Mimi's to spend private play time with his "cuz"! Actually for Matt it isnt a weird choice, I wasnt that surprised, but he could have picked just about anything!



Anyway, so Matt was away having fun and we decided to have an all day Princess Day. The girls and I read The Princess and the Kiss and we worked in the guide that goes along with the book. We worked on a scripture verse,


" I have loved you with an everlasting love." Jeremiah 31: 3b


We talked about preparing our hearts. How God hows his LOVE through providing for us and guiding us. We talked about God wanting GOOD for their lives even when you doubt what HE has for you. It was a wonderful time.


Later we read the Princess and the Pea did all kind of princess activities!!! Plus Kate wrote a short story and did MATH. Emily and I did a phonics lesson on blends and read a bit.

We had read the story of Hansel and Gretel last night so today we started the day by making a Gingerbread House! The girls had so much fun! They were busy for quite a while!
I also if you noticed by the girls PRINCESS pics that I finally got around to playing on PICNIK! Which I love and must absolutely pay the extra 24.95 for because I wanna change eye color!!! It is SOOO easy and awesome! I will be messing around more later when I have extra time!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a fun day! How kind of you to wait until Matt was gone. :)