Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Saving the world, one date rape drug at a time..

So catchy title huh!

Anyway I get a call from my niece this morning... she wants to tell me what she has decided to do for her home school science project this year. She is hysterical and I cannot understand her plan besides she needed to use a thermometer...

So my sister gets on the phone to translate!

My niece was "watching" Good Morning America this morning and one
of the segments were on
"If you saw someone slip something in a girls drink would you say something..."

WEll Kirsten evidently paid attention...

She told Amy that she wants to make a 'tester' so that girls can test their own drinks so the boys cant make them sleep in their bed!

So my niece wants to invent the first ever over the counter date rape drug tester!

She will eventually save humanity!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Kirsten???!!!! Oh my, she learned a lot from that little morning show, didn't she?

While waiting for my car to be inspected yesterday, the girls got to see Maury's paternity test results for a few folks. Good times. Good times.

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Her heart for wanting to help is wonderful!

Julie Willis said...

Reason #1001 why I love homeschoolers! I hope she does it.