Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updates...



Okay...

I have loads of stuff to update! But first I want to say this...

Can you believe that it is January 25? Does it not seem like it was JUST Christmas!
Almost 1/12 of 2009 is already gone! Have you been keeping your resolutions??? Well on January 31 I will have a post with Mr. Linky up to recap all of our resolutions and to give an update on how we are doing.
It is the Accountability Club! So write your post and come post it to Mr. Linky!

Okay update. At the beginning of the week I posted my list. This was awesome. To be honest it was for the most part more than I could actually do BUT, I could have really gotten 90% of it done if I had worked a little harder! For instance, I could have vacuumed my room. I just kept putting if off and than life would happen and than it was already the next day... see what I mean?

So anyhoo... what this list did was make me accountable, because I just knew my bloggy friends would check back to see what I had accomplished or maybe not accomplished? So I WANTED to accomplish things. It was also a constant reminder of what needed to be done. I woke thinking...

"Hmmm, what can I get done on my list today???"

That is a great feeling. For instance on Friday I was supposed to go to lunch with a friend, well I messed that up--sorry again jennifer! But since we were already dressed to go out, we left the house! I took the library books, Kristals present, the clothes to donate and went to the bank and Target!

YEAH! I would just honestly not done all those things if they hadnt been on the list!

So here is the link back to my list post from Monday, go check out what all I got done!





Update on yesterday's post...


I can say- and HUBBIE confirms...


that I did for the most part have more of a meek and quiet spirit when dealing with the kids.


I mean I wasnt perfect, but I did so much better.


I was praying A LOT.


I tried to THINK before I spoke.


I tried to BREATH instead of BLAST!


and I did. I will continue to pray my prayer daily...


(Karly I do not still have the answers but you are welcome for coffee anytime!- I will keep you up to date on my progress)




Update---Jennifer I did make this...YUMMO! and the ganache was so simple!


Hubbie says, "Got Milk..."

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good idea with the accountability club and please don't worry about Friday, it happens. Glad you liked the brookies!

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Ok I LOVE the picture of Dave with the milk, I can't stop laughing.

And what't this accountability club about? I'm curious and it makes it easier to stick to things when you know someone will be asking.

Marshmallow Circus said...

Funny pic, and great idea for an accountability club. :)