Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to me....


I had a really good birthday!  You know as an adult sometimes our "day" ends up just being another day and that is okay!  In the big scheme of things it doesn't matter.... but it is nice to have time with family, friends and to be thought kindly of. 

I got whispered "Happy Birthday" from hubbie in the early morning hours... as he was coming to bed. (He thought I didn't hear him, but I did.)

Becky made THREE stops on the way to bring Mary Faith to my house for school...

SONIC, CHICK-FIL-A and JAVA CAKES (for a yummy S'more Cheesecake dessert)




The kids and I got taken out to Starbucks by my mom! And got rockin new shades and a gift card for books...



and THEN Becky and Joel took Dave and I out for dinner at Texas Road House!



Plus I gotta say I LOVE Facebook birthdays!  They are awesome!

OH and I got a very sweet I am a special teacher card from little miss MF!




It was a great day!  Plus there will be more celebrating this weekend!  Yeah.. I love when my birthday last more than one day!

No comments: