Monday, September 24, 2012

I love the fall...


"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the
autumn tree."

---Emily Bronte
 
 
You can just feel in the air that it is fall.  I wait all year for THIS time of year!  It just gets better from here too.  Now is when I want to be outside!  I know a lot of people ( I guess in colder climates) feel a despression after the winter months.... I feel the opposite almost!  I think I do better in the fall and winter emotionally.  Summer is hard- its so hot, everything is so crowded, routine is a mess.  But in the fall... you want to be outside.  We have started re-setablishing our routine and the school year is started.....I always feel better.  It's so lovely.
 
I love the fall.
really.

 
 

"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."

--- Stanley Horowitz

 
 
I had my back doors open for a couple of hours yesterday, air conditioner off, fans on high..it was lovely.  I made chili in the crockpot (happy husband). I fixed myself a cup of coffee (which I didn't even drink, but the simple act of fixing it to me screamed perfect day!)  
The kids scootered on their bikes outside... 
 
 
I love fall, alot.
really.
 
 
 
 

No comments: