I love accountability.
I thrive on accountability.
I have trouble with follow through, so if I know that someone is checking up on me, than I am more inclined to "GET ER' DONE"!
So I am joining up with 3 IN 30 days. I saw this on Home with Purpose (who is my 90 day reading accountability partner). The challenge is a cooperative effort between Tuckers Take Tennessee and AP Freelancers
The premise is to take our LONG, LONG list of things we want to accomplish and break it up into smaller chunks. We will focus on 3 things over the 30 day month! By the end of the year that is 36 things I will have worked on, changed, made better or resolved! That is awesome!
I am late for January but I am going to list 3 things that I have already been working on!
1. Keeping up with my Reading the Bible in 90 days Pledge.
2. Keeping up with the schooling on our daily schedule and being purposeful each day to get done
what we need too.
3. I am going to add that have a large list of reading material that I would like to cover this year. So I would like to finish TWO books by the end of January.
|I am pre reading this to go through it in Feb with the kids. I tried to start it before the holidays but got|
too busy, but I am making LOVING each other our big discussion theme for the whole month of Feb.
SO that is my 3 IN 30 for week 2 of January.. if you want to join just link up at Tuckers Take Tennessee Link up every Friday morning to let everyone know how we are doing on our goals!
Since I am a week late this post should be my CHECK IN post!
Here is how I have done...
1. I have kept up with my reading for the most part... I got behind one day the first week, but I have changed when I read so I think it will work out better!
2. Week 22 and Week 23 of school have gone pretty well! I got a lot of my lesson plans. I did adjust to make most subjects 4 days a week, so we have Fridays as a catch up day. This allows me to get more of the art and extra stuff done that I am so desiring to do! It also allows me to get the "teaching" done on Mon- Thursday and leave more independent work to be done on Friday! Anyway, this is the schedule I am going to try out for a while...
3. I am in chap 4 of Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends!
Like I told you I THRIVE on accountability!
Thanks for checking in....