So did I do it??
Remember how I joined up with 3 IN 30 days.
The goal was to take our LONG, LONG list of things we want to accomplish and break it up into smaller chunks. We will focus on 3 things each month! By the end of the year that is 36 things I will have worked on, changed, made better or resolved! That is awesome!
SO MY GOALS WERE:
2. Keeping up with the schooling on our daily schedule and being purposeful each day to get done
what we need too.
3. I am going to add that have a large list of reading material that I would like to cover this year. So I would like to finish TWO books by the end of January.
Here is how I have done...
1. yes, I have kept up with it for the most part, I am behind this week, with being sick... but hope to catch up tomorrow! It is however an easier read this week-- more narrative form.
2. yes, I have kept up with school. We did not get everything on our list done, every day this month... but we got a whole heck of a lot done! i am not entirely pleased yet.. I need to get better! This week we were all sick, however if you check out my weekly wrap up tomorrow.. you will see that I honestly DID attempt to get a lot done, even being sick!
3. nope, didn't make this goal. However. I ended up reading some other things instead that took priority, so I did still take time to read books I need to read. These are still on my list and the Making Brothers and Sisters best friends, I am mostly through and will start with the kids on Feb 1-- OUR MONTH OF LOVE! :)
The other book-- well I will get to when I get to! :)
FOR FEB... I am making 3 more goals for Feb. however I am going to be VERY specific on these.
1. paint the side of the kitchen with my blue color.
2. clean out from underneath all the couch cushions and send covers to the cleaners!
This is a picture off the IPhone and is a really bad picture, it makes it look worse than it is, but they are really in need of a cleaning!
3. DO school from Jan 31- Feb 11 We have a sabbath break after that and we are going on vacation.
After vacation school every day from Feb 21- Feb 28. EVERY DAY will do school. I have big plans for Feb. I am being purposeful in my choices for undertaking certain tasks... and I want to accomplish them!
Go see how everyone else did on their goals!