Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Little De "feeted" that's all..

I must confess I had a little melt down on Tuesday.  It didn't have to do with the fact that Matt stepped on a pencil and broke the lead off in his foot.

  It didn't have to do with the cost of co-pays or medicines.  It wasn't because an urgent care visit turned into registering at the hospital for a 40 minute procedure. It didn't have to do with THAT copay either-- which will be 30% of a number-- Nobody seems to know!   



It wasn't spending 6 hours going from offices to offices to offices--- sterile instruments, waiting rooms or radiology.  



My melt down wasn't from fear-- although I had a little moment while they had taken Matt and I was all alone in a room signing consent for blood transfusions! It wasn't from a subsequent visit to Walgreens or a hospital bracelet hanging on Matt's arm.


The second-- small piece. 


It was because my day at home got messed up--- 

After realizing I couldn't mess with the pencil in Matt's foot and that it involved a visit to Urgent Care-- I promptly walked into my bathroom, called Dave to give him a heads up and burst into tears that I wasn't going to be able to stay home and finish school!!!


I calmed down-- of course and got some perspective but really--


I would like a school day uninterrupted! It might sound silly to have been upset about my school day-- but really, we are a little behind-- which doesn't bother me as much as the inability to get things done does! 

It will all work out I know-- I just needed a moment of panic and a little release from my frustration! 


No comments: