Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!



Aren't they cute!! BUT now the kids are going to request things!! 

We had a great New Years Eve and New Years Day!! 

Kaitlin had a great time with friends-- although we missed her.. I love that she has a friend to grow with!



We went to Amy's and ate, played, lounged, crafted, ate some more!!!







 Watched the ball drop in New York!


For New Years Day we had lunch with my mom-- I ate my black eyes peas and cabbage!

Later we took Timothy home and My friend and I went out for coffee... We are dieting together but shared a splurge!! 



And finally back home to get ready for the end of this week!

As 2013 closes I know 2014 is going to be great!! 

And I don't know WHO to credit this photo but it is amazing!! So if they find I posted this.. I am acknowledging them now!  



Love.

Btw... Day one of #blog365 has officially started!!!

No comments: